SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., March 4, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Saddleback Communications, a company of planet-class, fiber-based voice and data communications to organization and residential shoppers in the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Local community (SRPMIC), has expanded its engineering and lover support groups with several highly experienced experts who will further more the firm’s mission to give extremely reputable, protected and revolutionary solutions and an remarkable shopper company knowledge.
Saddleback’s new team users include things like:
- Shabbir Mandviwala, Community Engineer II: Mandviwala, a 25-year veteran of the telecom industry, joins Saddleback’s engineering crew to concentrate on network optimization assignments scheduled in 2021 and further than. He is a Cisco Certified Community Expert (CCNP) and formerly worked for telecom leaders AT&T, CenturyLink and other folks.
- Amanda Newkirk, Husband or wife Results Expert: NewKirk provides knowledge as a Shopper Care Specialist and Technical Help Supervisor to Saddleback’s wholesale subsidiary Reinvent Telecom. She will assistance the companion community in organizing, launching and providing Reinvent’s cloud companies. She joins Reinvent from Momentum Telecom.
- Kathie Sletton, Billing Analyst: Sletton, a telecom management expert with decades of expertise in accounting and invoice management functions, will do the job instantly with Saddleback shoppers and Reinvent associates on orders and billing-related problems.
- Tommy Bigthumb, Accounting Clerk – Accounts Payable: Bigthumb joins Saddleback’s accounting division and will be accountable for the management, administration and reconciliation of customer and vendor invoices and payments, alongside with similar accounting obligations.
In addition to these new additions, Saddleback is please to announce a promotion for one of its longtime workforce associates:
- John Reynolds, Senior Community Engineer: Reynolds, who has been a Saddleback engineer for 14 decades, has been promoted to Senior Network Engineer for IT and the inside and external Saddleback and Reinvent networks.
“Saddleback is pretty thrilled to welcome these talented people to our expanding workforce of gurus,” mentioned Ray Napoletano, Vice President of Income at Saddleback. “Their merged abilities will grow the extraordinary technological innovation, community and assist solutions we present to our valued consumers.”
About Saddleback Communications
Saddleback Communications provides superior voice and info communications expert services around a provider-course, redundant community to business enterprise and residential buyers on the Salt River Pima-Maricopa Indian Group (SRPMIC). Saddleback Communications delivers custom organization communications solutions, together with Unified Communications as a Company, Speak to Center as a Service, Collaboration, SIP Trunking, stage-to-stage Ethernet and dedicated Internet Accessibility. The corporation also leverages its state-of-the-artwork Fiber-to-the-Property (FTTH) community to deliver significant-high-quality voice and large-speed Internet to residential shoppers. Discover much more at http://www.saddlebackcomm.com.
Phenecia Padilla, Saddleback Communications, 480.362.7090, [email protected]
Resource Saddleback Communications