Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig Inc. announced that Samantha Edwards has joined its employees as a commercial traces account supervisor.
Edwards is a New York Point out accredited agent accountable for company insurance sales and service. She has around 4 several years of provider and assist experience in retail, healthcare, and the insurance policies industries.
Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig is located at 120 Lomond Courtroom in Utica.
IN OTHER Enterprise News:
• Mohawk Valley Modest Company Improvement Heart (SBDC) is supplying a totally free webinar, “Intellectual Home Defense for Compact Businesses,” from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 23. The webinar is offered by Syracuse College Higher education of Law’s Innovation Law Heart and is intended to be a essential overview of how patents, trade secrets and techniques, copyright, and trademarks can give defense for your exceptional strategy, and a competitive benefit to your business. Right after the presentation, the ILC team will be on hand to answer concerns about IP and its function in your business system. To sign-up, go to http://little bit.ly/IPforSmallBiz.
• Developing Your Compact Scale Swine Business is a cost-free on-line webinar scheduled from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, March 29. Made available by the Livestock Program Function Team (LPWT) and Cornell Cooperative Extension, this webinar was designed for compact-scale pig producers who are seeking to broaden their swine company to turn out to be more successful and sustainable in their manufacturing of pigs and the marketing of pork goods. This webinar will introduce growers to the most popular swine output units, how to match your existing means to your goals, and we will critique standard worksheets that can assistance farmers to approach for any advancement or variations in the upcoming. The target of this study course is to support you style and design a approach for the coming many years to ensure that you are making the most of your existing methods and capabilities. For much more details be sure to make contact with Marylynn at [email protected] Registration is demanded to access the hyperlink to the Zoom webinar. Pay a visit to https://tinyurl.com/LPWTSWINE to register by Friday, March 26.
• Rome Overall health wound expert Jennifer Fields has gained board certification as a diplomate by the American Board of Wound Administration in recognition of her extensive know-how and specialised know-how in dealing with tough to recover wounds. Fields is effective collectively with the center’s health professionals and nurses to deliver advanced wound treatment providers at the Rome Health and fitness Wound Care Heart, 267 Avery Lane, at the Griffiss Business enterprise & Technological know-how Park. Fields joined the Rome Health and fitness Wound Treatment Centre in 2016. A graduate of the St. Elizabeth’s School of Nursing, Fields earned equally a bachelor of science diploma in nursing and a learn of science diploma in family members health administration from SUNY Institute of Technological innovation, Marcy. To program an appointment at the Rome Overall health Wound Care Middle, get in touch with 315-338-7540.
• D’Arcangelo & Co. a short while ago announced several promotions and new hires. Abigail (Abby) Drumm, CPA, is a tax partner and a graduate of Syracuse College and Carlson School of Administration at the College of Minnesota. She has over eight many years of public accounting working experience. Her working experience has been targeted on federal and condition income tax compliance and consultation. She will work out of the Utica place of work. Ben Maciewicz has been promoted to audit manager. He is a graduate of SUNY Brockport and has been with the agency since 2015 working on a variety of complicated audit engagements. He performs mainly out of the Utica place of work. More promotions are Nikki Tubbs, Eric Armitage, Chase Larsen and Steven Neuhauser to senior accountant. The agency also welcomes Andrew Mucica, Katie Marris, Dalton Elias, Mary Ellen Brockway, Valerie Hamilton and Nick Barnes as new hires above the earlier calendar year. D’Arcangelo & Co. is engaged in the observe of community accounting and offers a extensive assortment of accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting companies with local places of work in Utica, Rome and Oneida.
• Herkimer County Community College has appointed Freddy J. Cicchetti, III, to the job of admissions assistant. In this situation, Cicchetti will serve as the college’s New York Metropolis/Long Island representative. Cicchetti is the former senior advisor of global admissions and outreach at the American Musical and Remarkable Academy, where by he oversaw all aspects of international student recruitment and enrollment. He attained a bachelor’s degree in journalism from CUNY Baruch College or university and a master’s diploma in interaction arts from the New York Institute of Technological know-how. In his new function with the Herkimer Faculty Admissions Office, Cicchetti will aid the higher education meet up with undergraduate enrollment ambitions by means of a wide variety of marketing and advertising and recruitment initiatives, as nicely as assist possible pupils in and close to the New York Metropolis/Very long Island region with the admission and enrollment system.
• Common surgeon Samuel Molica is accepting new clients at Rome Health Surgical Experts, located at 267 Avery Lane, Suite 300, at the Griffiss Organization & Technologies Park in Rome. Molica graduated from the College of California in Davis with a bachelor’s diploma in genetics. Soon after earning a medical degree at the Arizona Higher education of Osteopathic Medication in Glendale, he concluded a five-year residency in standard surgery at SUNY Upstate Clinical Heart in 2020, the place he served as administrative chief resident. As a basic surgeon, Molica will complete a wide vary of processes at Rome Overall health, this sort of as minimally invasive surgical treatment for gallbladder ailment, appendicitis, and hernia restore, colon resections and endoscopy. In addition, he will accomplish confined thoracic strategies in the functioning home and clinic. Dr. He is signing up for surgeons Keneth Corridor and Mark Williams at Rome Wellness Surgical Professionals. Appointments might be manufactured by calling 315-356-7770.
• Weichert, Realtors – Premier Houses, 147 Genesee St., New Hartford, have recently extra Scott Carman, Nicole Dinitto, and Donna Malick, to its committed staff of educated brokers.
• As section of its 2021 Star Awards, Forbes Journey Tutorial, the only world rating method for luxurious lodges, places to eat and spas, announced Denise (Neci) Ward from Turning Stone’s Skʌ:nʌ́: Spa was named a finalist for the 2021 Spa Staff of the 12 months Award, joining only 4 other spa workers in the planet to get this recognition. An crucial section of the award-profitable encounter at Skʌ:nʌ́:, Ward joined Turning Stone as a spa attendant when it initially opened in 2006, continuously acquiring large-praise from attendees, supervisors and co-personnel. She has been instrumental in Skʌ:nʌ́: earning the Forbes 4-Star award for the final 5 decades, the only spa in New York, exterior of New York Metropolis, to receive this difference.
This report originally appeared on Observer-Dispatch: Business enterprise Information: Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig expands Professional Coverage Section