Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig Inc. declared that Samantha Edwards has joined its team as a business lines account supervisor.
Edwards is a New York Point out certified agent liable for business insurance plan product sales and company. She has in excess of 4 decades of support and assist experience in retail, health care, and the insurance coverage industries.
Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig is found at 120 Lomond Courtroom in Utica.
IN OTHER Enterprise Information:
• Mohawk Valley Modest Business Development Middle (SBDC) is giving a no cost webinar, “Intellectual Property Security for Little Businesses,” from 2 to 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 23. The webinar is presented by Syracuse University School of Law’s Innovation Legislation Middle and is intended to be a standard overview of how patents, trade insider secrets, copyright, and emblems can give safety for your unique plan, and a aggressive advantage to your business enterprise. Immediately after the presentation, the ILC crew will be on hand to remedy inquiries about IP and its position in your small business strategy. To register, go to http://bit.ly/IPforSmallBiz.
• Producing Your Compact Scale Swine Company is a absolutely free on-line webinar scheduled from 6 to 8 p.m. Monday, March 29. Offered by the Livestock Plan Function Staff (LPWT) and Cornell Cooperative Extension, this webinar was intended for compact-scale pig producers who are looking to develop their swine business to grow to be much more efficient and sustainable in their production of pigs and the promoting of pork products and solutions. This webinar will introduce growers to the most popular swine manufacturing programs, how to match your latest methods to your goals, and we will review simple worksheets that can assist farmers to approach for any progress or adjustments in the future. The purpose of this class is to aid you layout a program for the coming decades to ensure that you are building the most of your present-day sources and talents. For additional facts you should make contact with Marylynn at [email protected] Registration is essential to access the website link to the Zoom webinar. Stop by https://tinyurl.com/LPWTSWINE to register by Friday, March 26.
• Rome Health and fitness wound expert Jennifer Fields has acquired board certification as a diplomate by the American Board of Wound Management in recognition of her in depth know-how and specialized expertise in managing hard to mend wounds. Fields is effective collectively with the center’s medical professionals and nurses to supply sophisticated wound treatment products and services at the Rome Wellness Wound Care Middle, 267 Avery Lane, at the Griffiss Business enterprise & Technologies Park. Fields joined the Rome Health and fitness Wound Care Centre in 2016. A graduate of the St. Elizabeth’s College or university of Nursing, Fields earned both of those a bachelor of science diploma in nursing and a grasp of science diploma in relatives well being administration from SUNY Institute of Technologies, Marcy. To schedule an appointment at the Rome Well being Wound Treatment Center, simply call 315-338-7540.
• D’Arcangelo & Co. lately introduced quite a few promotions and new hires. Abigail (Abby) Drumm, CPA, is a tax partner and a graduate of Syracuse College and Carlson University of Management at the College of Minnesota. She has around 8 yrs of public accounting working experience. Her working experience has been centered on federal and point out profits tax compliance and consultation. She will work out of the Utica business office. Ben Maciewicz has been promoted to audit supervisor. He is a graduate of SUNY Brockport and has been with the organization considering the fact that 2015 operating on a wide range of sophisticated audit engagements. He performs mainly out of the Utica office. Further promotions are Nikki Tubbs, Eric Armitage, Chase Larsen and Steven Neuhauser to senior accountant. The firm also welcomes Andrew Mucica, Katie Marris, Dalton Elias, Mary Ellen Brockway, Valerie Hamilton and Nick Barnes as new hires in excess of the past year. D’Arcangelo & Co. is engaged in the apply of community accounting and presents a extensive range of accounting, auditing, tax, and consulting services with local places of work in Utica, Rome and Oneida.
• Herkimer County Neighborhood Faculty has appointed Freddy J. Cicchetti, III, to the role of admissions assistant. In this posture, Cicchetti will provide as the college’s New York Town/Extended Island representative. Cicchetti is the former senior advisor of global admissions and outreach at the American Musical and Remarkable Academy, exactly where he oversaw all aspects of international student recruitment and enrollment. He acquired a bachelor’s degree in journalism from CUNY Baruch School and a master’s diploma in conversation arts from the New York Institute of Know-how. In his new position with the Herkimer School Admissions Business, Cicchetti will aid the higher education fulfill undergraduate enrollment plans via a selection of marketing and recruitment initiatives, as well as help future college students in and all over the New York Town/Prolonged Island region with the admission and enrollment course of action.
• Typical surgeon Samuel Molica is accepting new clients at Rome Wellness Surgical Experts, situated at 267 Avery Lane, Suite 300, at the Griffiss Company & Technologies Park in Rome. Molica graduated from the College of California in Davis with a bachelor’s degree in genetics. Soon after earning a clinical degree at the Arizona Faculty of Osteopathic Medicine in Glendale, he accomplished a five-yr residency in general surgery at SUNY Upstate Health care Middle in 2020, where by he served as administrative main resident. As a common surgeon, Molica will complete a wide selection of methods at Rome Wellness, this sort of as minimally invasive surgical treatment for gallbladder disease, appendicitis, and hernia repair, colon resections and endoscopy. In addition, he will execute limited thoracic procedures in the operating space and clinic. Dr. He is becoming a member of surgeons Keneth Corridor and Mark Williams at Rome Health and fitness Surgical Professionals. Appointments may well be produced by contacting 315-356-7770.
• Weichert, Realtors – Premier Qualities, 147 Genesee St., New Hartford, have just lately extra Scott Carman, Nicole Dinitto, and Donna Malick, to its focused staff of professional agents.
• As element of its 2021 Star Awards, Forbes Travel Information, the only world-wide ranking system for luxury lodges, eating places and spas, announced Denise (Neci) Ward from Turning Stone’s Skʌ:nʌ́: Spa was named a finalist for the 2021 Spa Personnel of the Calendar year Award, becoming a member of only four other spa workers in the world to obtain this recognition. An necessary portion of the award-profitable practical experience at Skʌ:nʌ́:, Ward joined Turning Stone as a spa attendant when it first opened in 2006, continuously acquiring large-praise from visitors, supervisors and co-personnel. She has been instrumental in Skʌ:nʌ́: earning the Forbes 4-Star award for the final 5 a long time, the only spa in New York, outside of New York Town, to generate this distinction.
This article initially appeared on Observer-Dispatch: Organization Information: Scalzo, Zogby & Wittig expands Business Insurance policies Office