The League Kitchen & Tavern is set to open up in Bee Cave in February. (Nicholas Cicale/Neighborhood Influence Newspaper)
Below is the most current business enterprise information from the Lake Travis-Westlake region.
1. Corrin Gani CPA PLLC will rejoice its 10th anniversary March 22. The CPA business delivers accounting, tax and bookkeeping solutions at 205 S. Commons Ford Road, Ste. 4, Austin. 512-263-7557. www.corringanicpa.com
2. An upscale, Boston-impressed Italian restaurant began serving consumers Jan. 30 in Bee Cave. Ellera opened at 12432 Bee Caves Road, Bee Cave, to serve pasta and seafood dishes, cocktails, and a variety of Italian wines and craft beers. The Backyard at Ellera—Ellera’s sister restaurant—opened upcoming doorway in Oct as a Boston-model beer backyard garden. 512-763-9744. www.elleraresaurant.com
3. Kale Me Crazy will get to its a person-year anniversary March 5 at 8300 N. RM 620, Austin. The well being foodstuff restaurant designs to celebrate its accomplishment by internet hosting a series of stay outdoor music performances throughout the weekend, in accordance to owner Nichole Tomaszewski. Kale Me Crazy’s menu options poke bowls, cold-pressed juices, wraps and other wellbeing food choices. 737-205-5629. www.kalemecrazy.net
4. The League Kitchen & Tavern will open up its fourth site within the Hill Region Galleria in mid-February. The new location, which is located in the central plaza at 13420 Galleria Circle, Ste. A-128, Bee Cave, will be the eatery’s biggest to date and will feature a roomy patio location. The League Kitchen & Tavern’s new locale was initial predicted to open up very last summertime but was impacted by the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. www.leaguekitchen.com
5. Verona Ristorante Italiano completely shut at 900 S. RM 620, Lakeway, next a short term closure triggered by the COVID-19 pandemic. The Italian cafe 1st opened in the Lakeway Commons in 2016. The internet site and cell phone amount are no lengthier in service.